Absolutely nothing.
So, we're thinking about intervening in Syria now? I know I'm not privy to all the things Obama and his wondrous advisers are, but I did properly sense the tide change after 9-11, pre-Iraq. I don't understand how this is even a serious consideration, given how over-committed we are in the the Middle East already. And they totally wanted our help then too.
Oh.
Wait, they didn't? Are you sure?
Why is it not okay for Assad to attack his own people, while I sit here in the land of the free, with my calls and voicemails being monitored, with my rights against unlawful detainment torn from me, where the police no longer actually need a warrant to invade my car, my home or myself?
Are there bored drones right now? Because Pakistan is a pretty big country, and I'm sure there are more civilians there that may have ties to Al-Qaeda.
Or maybe you're out of people to torture and illegally detain in Guantanamo?
With the way our government has been acting this century, I understand why they hate us, and son't actually want our "help".
So, we're thinking about intervening in Syria now? I know I'm not privy to all the things Obama and his wondrous advisers are, but I did properly sense the tide change after 9-11, pre-Iraq. I don't understand how this is even a serious consideration, given how over-committed we are in the the Middle East already. And they totally wanted our help then too.
Oh.
Wait, they didn't? Are you sure?
Why is it not okay for Assad to attack his own people, while I sit here in the land of the free, with my calls and voicemails being monitored, with my rights against unlawful detainment torn from me, where the police no longer actually need a warrant to invade my car, my home or myself?
Are there bored drones right now? Because Pakistan is a pretty big country, and I'm sure there are more civilians there that may have ties to Al-Qaeda.
Or maybe you're out of people to torture and illegally detain in Guantanamo?
With the way our government has been acting this century, I understand why they hate us, and son't actually want our "help".
No comments:
Post a Comment